No products in the cart.
3D Radha Krishna Idol Wall Hanging
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
About This Item:
- Beautiful Handmade divine lord Krishna Statue made of metal with golden finish. Hindu Krishna standing playing a flute is a Symbol Of love & happiness. Their love is a common spiritual love affair between divine Krishna and his devotee Radha. Krishna is the supreme God Krishna is supposed to control with her deep love. Krishna statue can be used for pooja or to decorate your home. Krishna Statue is also a very happy figure to have in your home.
- POSITIVE IMPACT: As per VASTU Methology Religious Spritual Idols Showpieces Placed in North East Direction of Drawing / Living & Pooja Room, brings Wealth, Health , Peace & Happiness Among The Home Members
- Best Gift For Your Loved Ones
- Care Instructions: Keep away from water and chemicals. Do not apply pressure from the top and use a dry cloth to clean
- Good for the gisting purpose
3D Radha Krishna Idol Wall Hanging Statue with Diya Peacock Design is gold plated with an antique finish so looks very beautiful and use for the purpose of worship and for home decoration. It’s designed to look traditional and stylish and inspired by the days of royal touch, which is made in white-metal casting with silver antiques finish, white metal to bring elegance to your home. This is hand made handcrafted items use for religious worship of god&goddess. That is use and utility items & an ideals gift it to your dear once to pass on your best wishes, that is an ideal gift for having House warming anniversaries, birthday, wedding gifts, return gifts, corporation gifts, religious gifts & Indian festivals.
The idol is Goldenly polished to give it an alluring antique look. Bringing prosperity and happiness to your living space by keeping this Radha Krishna It is also an ideal gift for several occasions such as Wedding Gifts, Corporate Gifts, Birthday Gifts, Diwali Gifts, Rakhi Gifts, New Year Gifts, and Compliments, etc
Lord Vishnu is the protector of this world and hence his incarnation as Krishna was meant to eradicate the evil forces, to restore the ‘Dharma’ and to liberate the people from their sufferings. Krishna is the embodiment of love and divine joy that destroys all pain and sin. Krishna is the protector of sacred utterances and cows. Krishna is the reservoir of pleasure and Srimati Radharani is the supreme pleasure potency. In all of Hindu mythology, this is probably the only relationship marked by romance, playfulness, as well as flirtatiousness. Krishna is a trickster and lover, an instigator of all forms of knowledge and born to establish the religion of love. He is also known for his bravery in destroying evil powers throughout his life. He is shown in this brass idol with Radha, his childhood devotee and lover. They are worshipped as Radha-Krishna. Radha’s love for Krishna and their relationship is interpreted as the quest for union with the divine. Their relationship is the embodiment of love, passion and devotion. Krishna promised Radha that she would forever dwell in his heart and that her name would always precede his name. With Krishna, Radha is acknowledged as the Supreme Goddess for it is said that she controls Krishna. It is believed that Krishna enchants the world, but Radha enchants even Him. Therefore she is the supreme goddess of all. The Divine Couple, Sri Sri Radha and Krishna are transcendentally auspicious. Intricately carved brass statue of Radha-Krishna with a peacock by the side adds elegance to your home décor. This statue is extremely light weight and durable. Bring them into your homes and be blessed with prosperity, happiness and divinity.So, what could be a better gift or a better option to bring home than the idol of a God who will remove all your obstacles in life.